Employment opportunity Materialise (US)

From: Mark Bliek (mbliek@materialise.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 20:33:15 EET

APPLICATION ENGINEER CAD/CAM

Materialise develops advanced software for the design engineering
market, including areas such as Rapid Prototyping,
Rapid Tooling and Visualization of 3D Engineering Data via the Internet.

Currently Materialise employs over 100 people.
We have an opening for an Application Engineer CAD/CAM at our Ann Arbor
(MI) facility.
The candidate will analyze requirements of potential and existing
customers and provide solutions using Materialise technology.

You will:
* Demonstrate and benchmark our tool creation and rapid
prototyping software
* Work with sales, marketing and development to enhance the
Materialise product offering.
* Give product demonstrations at client sites, conferences, trade
shows, etc.
* Provide customer assistance
* Assist with software testing

The ideal candidate has CAD/CAM experience in a mold-making environment
and:
* A BS or MS Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience with CAD/CAM software packages and with data exchange
for such packages
* Knowledge of Windows/UNIX operating systems, networking and the
Internet

Call (734) 662 5057 or email mbliek@materialise.com for more information
Send resume by November 19th to:

Mark Bliek