RE: Dolls

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 22:42:54 EET

To all,

The dolls are manufactured based on a set of doll heads, eyes, colors and
shapes. You are asked to take measurements such as head diameter, nose
length, eye distance(from each other) and so on. There is no RP here. The
catalog that I got wanted a photograph to help the manufacturer more closely
match the doll to your child. The examples is the catalog were quite
remarkable and even considered one for my daughter (Shelby and she's 7) but
Shelby was more interested in obtaining the outfits in the catalog more then
the doll! If my wife kept the catalog I'll send the name to you.

Karl