Looking for a job in RP&M, CAD/CAM

From: bo yang me stnt (bxy0487@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 00:35:57 EET

Hi,

This is a graduating PhD in Mechanical Engineering with research
interesting in RP&M, CAE/CAD/CAM, Finite Element Modeling and Analysis, as
well as software development. I have 14 publications and one pending US
patent. I will graduate by dec. 1999 with PhD in ME and MS in Computer
Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology and am available to work
by Jan.2000.

If you are looking for a talented and hard working employee, please
download the attached resume and contact me.

Thank You!

Bo Yang
52 Rutherford Pl.
Kearny, NJ 07032