RE: Flexible materials for scuba fin

From: w.backers@ind.tno.nl
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:35:50 EET

Dear list,

TNO Industrie has got the head for producing FDM Elastomer parts (FDM2000).
As far as I know TNO is the only one in Europe (the world?) who manufacture
these parts. So if somebody has questions about this new technology, please
contact me or send an e-mail (and a STL file).

Thank you,

Wilfred Backers

---------------------------------
Ing.Wilfred Backers