RE: CAD program that can export surface geomerty from a stl file

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 19:00:24 EET

If you insist on surfacing your STL file, which as
Jan Willem says, is not necessary for machining with
PowerMILL, you can do this with CopyCAD from Delcam.

Both PowerMILL and CopyCAD are described on our web
site at http://www.delcam.com

Ed
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817