RE: modelmaker question

From: Jim Williams (JIM@paramountind.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 22:01:30 EET

Dear Elaine,

At Paramount we don't differentiate between these skills given that each
have equal experience and demonstrated skill levels in their respective
fields. All of our traditional modelmakers must be able to program
minimally 2 axis CNC, but more often then not they are adapt at 3 axis.
CNC is just a tool in today's modern modelshops.

regards,
Jim