Re: modelmaker question

From: bolson@molex.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 19:05:07 EET

     Elaine,

     I don't think you gave us enough information to answer your question?
     However the modelmakers that I hire are multi skilled, they can design
     fixtures, they can program and run the SLA's, program CNC's along with
     many other duties and we pay them top of the die maker "A" scale. I
     believe there are modelmakers and there's modelmakers. Our highest
     paid modelmaker is over $25/hr.. But very skilled people in many
     areas.

     Bob