Re: inexpensive RP

From: Paul Finelt (pfinelt@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:46:55 EET

(Sorry list. Here we go...I _have_ to respond to an on-line attack. I don't
have 20 minutes to respond fully. Thank G-d!)

Now David... I love technology too. I have been a visiting lecturer at our
local HS. My wife is a teacher at that school and MOST of the shop teachers
and SCIENCE teachers are personal friends. That school is a BLUE RIBBON
SCHOOL.

We talk about improving technology training at the HS level but do not
appreciate the importance of the DELIVERY system. Teachers need to learn
about this stuff FIRST. If they are learning with the kids, the kids loose
unless they have a superb teacher with a great attitude.

If there is one thing I've learned on the 'net in the past 'x' years, it is
to try and understand other people's point of view first before judging
them. ;-]

Have nice day.