Sales Representatives Needed

From: Eric Thompson (foobar14@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 15:25:05 EET

My company is a engineering, rapid prototyping and related services venture
which is currently seeking a partnership or networking agreement with
technical sales oriented marketing business/s located on either the east or
west coast (US).

We are looking for a company/s with established markets to represent and on
sell our products and services in these markets.

We are prepared to make an attractive proposition to the right type of
company.

If you are interested please reply directly.

Sincerely,

Eric Thompson