Re: Texturing on RP model

From: Pedro Garayo (pedgar@cidaut.es)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:53:10 EET

Dear list:
Related to texturing prototypes, I want to extend the questions. By now it seems no possible to make such fine details in RP models (and 3D CAD models??). But, is there a method to add
texture features on surfaces on RP models afterwards, so they can be used for silicone molding? That way you could have the texture copied onto your PUR model...

"Haeseong J. Jee" ha escrito:

> Dear M.F.Hashim
>
> There is a journal paper named "Surface texture design for rapid prototyping", which will be published on RP Journal(http://www.mcb.co.uk/cgi-bin/journal1/rpj) February issue in 2000.
>
> Jacob
> Haeseong J. Jee
> Assistant Prof.
>

> >Dear list,
> >
> >Is there a method to include texturing on the surface of a RP model?
> >Thanks
> >
> >M.F.Hashim
> >RP Engineer

| Pedro Garayo | CIDAUT |
| R&D Project Engineer | P.Tec. Boecillo |
| Tel 34-983-548035 | 47151 Valladolid |
| SPAIN | mailto:pedgar@cidaut.es | ;) |