Re: THANKSGIVING 1999

From: Drew Brown (dsbrown@conceptual-reality.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 00:35:30 EET

In 1996 our company, and another service company, each wrote Albert Young's
company AAROFLEX a deposit check for a large amount of money on a new Solid
Imaging System to be delivered to us in early 1997. This machine was never
delivered and our deposit money never returned to us. Later that same year we
took Albert's companies AAROFLEX and AEROTECH to federal court in which the judge
found in our favor that
AAROFLEX was obligated to refund our deposit. After the court ruling a settlement
agreement was reached between our parties and to this day (nearly 8 months later)
we have not received anything from AAROFLEX or AEROTECH as agreed.

I guess Mr. Young and AAROFLEX really do have a lot to be thankful for.

Drew Brown
Conceptual Reality L.L.C.
Phone:(248)926-8820
Fax:(248)926-8830