Re: Again Liquid Injection Silicone Molding

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 05:25:30 EET

Dear Artur,

Meter mixing equipment for injection of fast curing urethane into silicone
rubber tooling is readily available. Your material supplier should be able
to put you in touch with several equipment vendors. It is common practice
to use this equipment for multiple prototypes or low volume production. The
fast curing urethanes now have good physical and acceptable heat distortion
properties for many applications.

--
-Doug

Douglas A. VanPutte Consultant & Manufacturers' Agent Cross-Bow Rapid Tool Associates, Inc. 18 Cross Bow Drive Rochester, NY 14624-4710 Tel: 716-889-3601 Fax: 716-889-7335 Cell: 716-329-1308 Email: vanputtd@frontiernet.net Web: http://www.frontiernet.net/~vanputtd

---------- >From: Artur Mateus <a.mateus@moliporex.pt> >To: "'rpml'" <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi> >Subject: Again Liquid Injection Silicone Molding >Date: Thu, Nov 25, 1999, 12:24 PM >