RE: networking & UV bulbs

From: Pierce, Steven E (Stevan.Pierce@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 19:40:54 EET

Vince,

                Most including these fluorescent ( UVA-UVB ) tubes/bulbs are commercially available from most lighting distributors - years ago when I was selling industrial lighting supplies the question of how long the UV spectrum was maintained was a very hot topic, those medical people were the drivers as well as tanning beds were up an coming arena too.