Aaroflex and Thanksgiving

From: Ross Gates (ross@selecteng.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 20:41:05 EET

We are the other company Drew Brown referred to in his e-mail about
Aaroflex. For almost three years we have been tight lipped about our
legal problems with Aaroflex. But early this year a Federal Judge
decided in our favor that Aaroflex return our down payments (United
States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, Docket No.
1:97CV473). We had to fight them for two years while they threw every
legal roadblock in our way. Needless to say, our legal fees where huge.
To say the loss of a substantial downpayment and the legal fees hurt us
is an understatement. We had settled out of court and Al Young reneged
on that. Now he is ignoring a federal court ruling. We are not the only
ones that have lost downpayments on a machine. When Al Young came out
with his Thanksgiving message about how thankful he was, it was a real
stab in the back to us that have struggled with this loss.

By the way, the Aaroflex and Aarotec companies are shells. Our money has
disappeared into a black hole.

Ross Gates
VP Engineering
Select Manufacturing Services Inc.