Re: THANKSGIVING 1999

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 21:05:00 EET

to list;
I am here to defend Albert. Even though alot of the critisizm he brings on
himself. I have worked with him and talked with him. He does not appear to be
as bad guy to work with as what some would lead you believe.
    I have a challenge being able to produce fine detailed SLA masters for
the toy industry which is very important to me because of our 3D keltool
process which is a replicating process. Albert thought his machine could do a
better job and provide the detail I need. He has sent me a sample part
produced from my supplied STL file and they are not half bad. His sample does
have better detail than my SL3500 machine can produce. I have no knowledge of
his machines specifically and know nothing about the history here but I just
thought I would speak up on his behalf. Its tough enough in this world and I
feel a kind word once in a while never hurt anyone.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering
In a message dated 11/29/99 12:09:17 PM Central Standard Time,