Re: Aaroflex and Thanksgiving

From: DanF@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 23:02:41 EET

In a message dated 11/29/99 12:48:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
aaroflex@aaroflex.com writes:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Who are you and where are you coming from? Do you work for 3D or some
other
> RP
> company? Why do you have such a beef? Have I caused you any harm? Oh, by
> the
> way I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Albert c. Young

Albert,

When I first saw your e-mail in my in box I hoped it meant that you were
addressing the issues by responding to the RP-ML and me. Unfortunately, you
merely want to know who I am, if you've harmed me, and to reiterate your
irrelevant and annoying wishes for my past holiday celebration.

I have been involved in the product development industry for the past 15
years working for both ARRK and 3D Systems (I don't work for either company
now). You haven't harmed me personally (I would never empower you to have
the opportunity) but you apparently have harmed many in the industry that I
know so well.

-Dan Feinberg