Re: Texturing on RP model - FOOTWEAR applications?

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 01:32:02 EET

Akron Metal Etching has put textures on SLA parts for the footwear industry.
This has been done mainly for evaluating new ideas for appearance. See our
response to the original post. Also, Bruce LeMaster at Artcorp. has worked with
us on other projects.
Please contact us if you are interested in further conversation.
Respectfully,
Lee Eisinger
President
Akron Metal Etching