RE: plea for reason

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 17:58:58 EET

David,

Would you have the same attitude if YOU were the one that got stiffed on a
large sum of money? This mailing list has produced some great topics and
solved some great problems for a lot of people. Those that are involved in
this mess have put up with a great deal following the rules set forth by our
legal system and yet continue to have to listen to Mr. Young and his
babbling, it's like having the knife twisted one more turn! This industry
does not need people or companies that pull this kind of stuff. Mr. Young
has been going on for YEARS about his wonderful equipment and now we find
out there is something amiss here. Everybody that knows something about
this should speak out loud and clear!

Mr. Young's behavior and the actions of AAROFLEX should be a great concern
to all of us. This is a small industry and this equipment is VERY
expensive. I'll bet all of you on this list would be set back by the loss
of a large down payment on such equipment. Broken promises by ANY RP
company hurt the industry as a whole, MR. Young seems to have produced the
most of these broken promises. If his machine is still in development then
he should state that! If he needs money to get production underway he
should state that! If he has NO actual users of this technology he should
state that! Yet over and over again we hear these non-seneschal ramblings
from him. This is a matter that none of you should let go. Drew Brown and
Ross Gate gave AAROFLEX and Mr. Young ample time to abide by the findings of
the court. The postings here are a peak into a company and it's practices.
I for one want to know all I can going in!

Karl Denton