RE: plea for reason

From: York Robert (YORKR@tce.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:53:48 EET

This is interesting...SAD, but interesting. A couple months back I was
going to enquire about the Aaroflex product. The homepage looks nice. The
build envelop looks good. They are distributors of Somos resins(This is
important when software upgrades occur).

Is anyone out there using this product? I would like to here from some
users of the Aaroflex systems.

Thanks,
Bob