RE: THANKSGIVING 99

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 23:57:11 EET

Albert,

You are not guilty by suspicion, but by your actions. You make these claims
of innocence just as you have made claims to me that you could and would
provide information to help me decide whether your process deserves a close
look. Your actions over the years speaks for itself, you are the first to
whine about 3D Systems and their process and patents yet you refuse to
standup to the same scrutiny. Why is that? Why are these things so?

Weeks ago I had a simple request, to speak to current users of your
technology, and that simple request turned into a major stumbling block for
you and your company. You ultimately made a silly comment and refused to
provide the information that you volunteered in the first place. These are
the actions that point to our suspicions of you and your company.

Now we learn about litigation that has some serious implications and your
answers is not to clear the matter up but to muddy the waters even more.
These are the things and cause our suspicions!

You constantly make claims of superior technology yet refuse to back these
claims up other then to make more claims, we are a technical group we need
more then that! I have asked you very direct questions regarding the build
process and have been met with blank stairs. These are the things that
cause us to be suspicious.

You send us email with a southern gentlemen attitude and long stories on
honorable men and woman and we see in your actions a lack in you of what you
would have us see. You want to talk the talk but have yet come close to
walking the walk. This is why we are suspicious of you and Aaroflex.

Stop hiding behind the seemingly endless emails that compare your situation
to movies, past presidents, old time heroes and give us a reason NOT to be
suspicious. You say that no matter what you say your words will be used
against you yet the email below does nothing but make us more suspicious and
raise more questions.

Give us a reason not to be suspicious.

Karl Denton