Re: Photoelastic properties?

From: Mark Deegan (mark_deegan@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 20:14:41 EET

Stephen + All
Some sl resins display bands of stress line concentrations when
stressed.....ie you can "see" the stress in the part with your the aid of
some polaroid.........I need a jpeg....of a gif.........tif of this in
action etc for a presentation tomorrow....can any body help me find one ??

Any Members of 3D marketing out there have any images for me???? Pleeeeese

Mark