RP users conference

From: TAN CHOR ANN, RP (TANCA@proton.com.my)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 10:38:40 EET

Hi fellow RP users,
I am currently planning a trip to the UK early next year to visit some
customers, and was wondering whether there would be any RP users conference
that i could attend, while i was there.
No date has yet been confirmed for my trip, so if anyone in the UK/Europe
region knows of an RP users conference that i could attend, could you please
contact me?

Thank you in advance,
Raymond Tan,
Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing Center,
Research & Development Department,
PROTON BHD.
Shah Alam,
40918, Selangor,
MALAYSIA.
Ph: 603-5111055 ext. 2542
Fax: 603-5152380
http://www.proton.com/rapid/main.htm

Disclaimer Note:

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
This communication may contain material protected by intellectual property
rights laws. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the System Administrator at
administrator@proton.com.my "

http://www.proton.com