Re: RP users conference

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 04:51:48 EET

In a message dated 99-12-06 10:54:10 EST, sdeak@hasbro.com writes:

<< If your organization owns 3D Systems Stereolithography equipment, you are
 eligible to attend the 3D Systems Stereolithography User Group Meeting in
 Universal City >>
Since 3D bought EOS, I would think that owners of their stereolithography
equipment would be welcome as well. I for one would certainly like to see
some (former)EOS parts at the parts fare. As this is billed as an
international gathering I would also like to see parts made on a Sony as
well. 3D and Sony have a cross liscense agreement so I'm sure that they would
be welcome too.
Andy Scott
Lockheed Martin Aero Sys