RE: Scanned Data Offsets

From: Donghoon Lee (ldh@inustech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 04:15:32 EET

Scanned Data OffsetsOur software RapidForm can make offsets of scanned polygon data and has lots of automatic and manual polygon handling and fixing functions.
One of our customer said that he tried out other software such as Magics RP, PolyWorks, Geomagic Wrap and RapidForm gave the best result.
If you send us a file, we will show you the result. Take a look at our web site http://www.rapidform.com.
Thanks.

Name : Donghoon Lee
Title : Senior Researcher