Genisys FDM materials

From: Jorn Berends (info@jbventures.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 15:35:53 EET

Can anyone inform me on what material the Genisys material is based (what 'thermmoplastic polyester')? We use a stratasys Genisys Xs for industry service utilities.

We like to make the wafers IN COLOR ouselves (we have two injectionmoulding machines) but do not know yet where to buy the raw resin material. We like to make them also for other companies wich are using the genisys machine.

Like to hear more on this seach from you if possible, also if you are interested in (cheap) white or colored wafers for these machines.

Thank you, and kind regard and a merry Cristmas,

Jorn Berends info@jbventures.nl JB Ventures BV - the Netherlands