Re: Wholesale Rapid Prototype Service

From: RP (rplist@distrim.distrim.pt)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 16:21:15 EET

Hello list,

Just want to say i agree with Mike, this kind of announcments can be
very usefull to all, from users to pottencial customers.
Competition is what make the world running and lead people to
"perfection" !!!

And, Please don't miss understand me, it's just my personnal opinion...

Regards,

Sergio Martins