Off topic: Contact Management Software

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:12:01 EET

Dear List

Has anyone got any pointers / good / bad experience with Contact Management software they want to share?

Our current programme (Contact Manager from Sage) is fine for now, but as they have just announced they are no longer developing it, this would suggest that it is time to look around for an alternative solution.

I guess you can tailor Access to do pretty much whatever you want, if you have enough time & relevant knowledge of database programming... have seen "Goldmine" advertised recently - any users out there?

I will gladly post a summary of responses to the list - thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time Is Money"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.swiftech.co.uk