RE: STL for ever?

From: Dan Davis (skater32@post1.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 18:19:51 EET

Hello all,

It seems to me that the file format being described is very similar to the
SLC format that 3D tried to get everyone to use in the early 90's. Perhaps
one could look at the failure modes for that exercise before reinventing the
wheel.

On a personal note, I wish all a great holiday season. After nearly ten
years, I am leaving the RP community and returning to the mass manufacturing
sector. I wish all good luck in the future and hope to keep in touch with
you.

Cheers,
Dan Davis