Get a Home Today

From: money@yap.com.au
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 09:27:34 EET

DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE TO:

--Purchase a New Home? --Lower Your Existing
Rate?
--Consolidate Debt? --Improve/Remodel Your
Home?
--Purchase a Second Home? --Pay Tuition Bills?

WE ARE THE LOAN SEARCH ENGINE OF THE INTERNET!
Totally confidential and secure, our business is
to get you connected with the right lender for
your situation! We have the resources, the
contacts, and the expertise - let us do all the
research for you - at no cost to you!!

Let us help you find the loan program, which meets
your unique financial needs. We will search the
Internet for you and submit your “financial
picture” anonymously - with out your identity
being revealed - to a pool of 1,500 lenders
Nationwide. Our premier status with these lenders
allows us to find you the best rate and loan
options - we'll do all the searching for you!
The top 5 lenders that meet your criteria will
receive your contact information and you can make
the choice, saving you hours of surfing through
sites trying to find a good deal.

Do you have excellent credit? We can find you the
lowest rates available! Did you know you can
purchase an owner-occupied home with ZERO money
down and have lower closing costs and more liberal
qualifying guidelines than FHA? Did you know you
can borrow up to 125% of the value of your home?
Did you know you could purchase a non-owner occupied
home with as little as 10% down? Some lenders will
even allow a 95% loan to value on a 'no income
verification' loan!!

Click on http://204.4.8.129 and complete the simple
form, it's private and secure, and we will start
shopping for you immediately. Let the experts do
all the work for you…it's fast and easy.

http://204.4.8.129

This is a one-time offer. Simply hit delete and your message will be gone forever. Complaining or flames take far much longer and put unnecessary strain on the Internet