Bess Macier response

From: Keith Wheadon (keith@sgi1.sdaa.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 22:10:58 EET

Dear Bess,
        When I quote a job, I have a paragraph at the bottom of my quote which
says, "client must provide details on features critical to function which could
be inadvertantly removed during the finishing process if not identified." So I
guess what that means to me is that if my client doesn't tell me what to touch,
and what not to touch(sand, sandblast), then I will finish it to my standards.
 Sometimes clients will request to do their own finishing because the part is
so critical in some areas. Hope that helps a little.

Keith Wheadon

--
Keith Wheadon
Rapid Prototyping Manager