RE: Lasers Do Not Stink (And Other Laser Improvements)

From: Paul Bordner (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 18:00:46 EET

Our lasers still smell when we remelt. Do you remelt 3 consecutive times,
because our does not smell until the third remelt. Our last 40mw laser on
our 250 lasted quite a bit longer as well. Our final tally was 7531 hrs
before it quit on us. It still had just over 30mw at the end also. We keep
our laser on throughout the day when not building, but if it has nothing to
build by days end, we will power it off.

Paul Bordner
Laser Reproductions
501 Morrison Road
Suite 101