RE: DTM Buildstation 2.020 Software Problems

From: Chad L Buchanan (Chad.L.Buchanan@Cummins.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 19:21:59 EET

Seems like it was our mistake, not the software. We were trying to load an old
build packet into the new software although it wasn't obvious from the error
message. Guess I'll blame it on it brain fade.

 DTM did call us today and was very helpful! Thanks!

Chad Buchanan

Cummins Engine Co.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chad L Buchanan/Ind/Cummins on 01/04/2000

Chad L Buchanan