Advanced RP&M 2000: Symposium & Expo

From: Reggie Ponder (reginald.ponder@marc.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 20:59:38 EET

The Advanced RP & M 2000 Symposium and Expo
sponsored by the RPMI at GA Tech is only 5 weeks
away. We've assembled an impressive program of expert
speakers and exhibitors. However, be advised that
there is a limit on seating. Be sure to reserve your seat
soon if you plan on attending. Please use our convenient
on-line registration web page at http://rpmi.marc.gatech.
Click Symposium to reserve your place for this unique
program. Our program agenda is viewable and a printable
copy of the entire program brochure can be downloaded.
We would also be happy to mail you a copy. If you have
any questions, feel free to give us a call.