3D Systems Stereolithography Users' Group World Conference 2000 Reminder

From: Doug Greenwood (greenwod@eng.squared.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 15:57:53 EET

This is a message for members of the 3D Systems North American Stereolithography User Group
(3DSNASUG) and the European Stereolithography Users Association (ESUA) - if you are not a
member, please delete this message and accept my apologies for the intrusion.

The combined meeting of the 3DSNASUG and ESUA will be upon us soon! The conference will be held
March 5 - 9, 2000 at the Hilton Universal City and Towers in Universal City, California (Los
Angeles area). This conference promises to be one of the best ever and will, for the first time,
provide members of both the North American and European 3D Systems user groups the opportunity
to meet together. It will truly be a worldwide event! Conference registration fees are:

$400.00 (USD) if postmarked or received by January 31, 2000.
$500.00 (USD) if postmarked or received between February 1 and February 29, 2000.
$600.00 (USD) if postmarked or received March 1, 2000 or later, and for on-site registration.
Credit card payments are being accepted this year and on-line registration is available.

For registration materials, hotel information and conference agenda, please contact me or visit
the 3D Systems web page at:

http://www.3dsystems.com/events

On behalf of the 2000 3DSNASUG Executive Committe, we look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!

Regards,
Doug Greenwood
2000 3DSNASUG Secretary

Square D Company, Schneider Electric