Re: Looking for an RP timeline

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 19:40:56 EET

Mark,

    It's not presented in the graphical form of a timeline, but all the
relevant dates in the industry, from the first additive patent in 1902
through the first delivery dates of most of the modern fabbers on the market
today, are in my book. A timeline is a cool idea, though.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com