Fwd: RE: Looking for an RP timeline

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 14:57:48 EET

>Does anyone know where I can find a Rapid Prototype time line. I would like
>to see a line or chart that contains historical dates of when different RP
>technologies and related / derivative processes were commercialized or
>developed. I am almost certain that I have seen something like this before
>but the location of this information escapes me.

Mark and others,

The timeline you are referring to is a wall chart developed by Erkut Negis
and I believe given out by Sanders Prototype some years ago (1996). It is
called "Classification of Major Addivitve Automated Fabrication
Technologies According to Applied Fabrication Technique and Raw Phase and
/or Form of Build Material". It listed technologies along with patent
numbers and years along a time line format. I have never seen an update.

Elaine