RE: RE: Looking for an RP timeline

From: Erkut Negis (erkutn@fornet.net.tr)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:14:28 EET

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for remembering the chart.

Although I've prepared an updated version of the chart it is not published
or distributed yet. An internet version of the chart might be published in
near term.

BTW: I've prepared an article "Towards Perfection in Manufacturing;
Autofabrication Technology" The article gives an unique approach to the
technology and its applications. It was originally written in Turkish and
contains more than 150 pictures to describe the technology. If you want to
see the English version (under construction) follow the link:
www.innotek.com.tr/articles/autofab/en/index.htm

Regards
Erkut Negis
erkut@innotek.com.tr