Announcing World's Largest On-line Directory of RP Service Bureaus

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:47:01 EET

Greetings to all:

Castle Island Co. of Arlington MA, USA is pleased to announce that the
world's largest on-line directory of rapid prototyping service bureaus is now
operational.

The WORLDWIDE RAPID PROTOTYPING SERVICE BUREAU DIRECTORY has listings and
links for more than 375 RP service providing locations on every inhabited
continent. The directory provides direct links for companies with web pages,
contact information for those without a web presence, and also indicates
which RP technologies are available at each location.

WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ADD UP TO 25 WORDS DESCRIBING YOUR COMPANY'S SPECIFIC
SERVICES, MARKETS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE LISTED. There is NO
CHARGE for this service. We will provide a separate listing for each
geographic area in which you have a physical sales office or manufacturing
facility. Universities, government agencies and other non-commercial
organizations that provide RP services are also welcome. We will list your
information even if your company DOES NOT have a web page.

Please let us know if your company is not listed or if corrections are
required. Email complete contact and listing information to Ed Grenda at the
address below.

PLEASE DON’T POST THIS INFORMATION TO THE RPML !! Resist the temptation to
reply to ALL! (We don’t need another rash of that breaking out!)

The directory lists companies that provide one or more ADDITIVE freeform
fabrication technologies using on-site equipment. If your company provides
such services using (subtractive) CNC technology, RP services through
affiliated or partner companies, or any other ancillary RP related services,
we will be pleased to list those as well. Additional web pages will be
generated as required.

You can view the Castle Island WORLDWIDE SERVICE BUREAU DIRECTORY at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/sb_ci.htm

We believe this the most complete and up to date listing of RP service
organizations on the planet. However, we know there are more service
providers out there than we have been able to verify. Our aim is to make
this directory complete and perfect. Here’s your chance to help - and also
to get something of value in return.

Thanks and regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.