ascii2stl

From: Tim Maher (tmaher@paraform.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 23:15:17 EET

Hello Igino:
We may have a solution to your problem. Need a little more information from
you as to what you are trying to do. I'm with a company called Paraform. Our
software adds structure and usability to 3D data. We've just released v1.5,
and
a Points2Polys module. See information on press release;

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000111/ca_parafor_1.html

Paraform 1.5 allows users to rapidly and accurately transform IGES CAD
surfaces and point cloud data to polygonal meshes. Depending on your
application, we have experts here at Paraform that can discuss the best
approach for a range of end uses: milling, injection molding, visualization,
etc. If you have specific questions, please send a message to
tmaher@paraform.com. There's more information about our company and products
on our website at www.paraform.com.

Regards,

Tim Maher