AW: Alumina and SiC printing with zcorp's Z402

From: Jan.Hill@adidas.de
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 16:40:18 EET

Hi Alex,

I am trying to use also other materials with our Zcorp machine.
Did you get good results in using Alumina on the Zcorp.
How big is the grain size of the Alumina powder you are using, how much
hand-finish you have to do afterwards.
I am looking also for a material which gives you elastic parts on the Zcorp
similar to the Somos201 for SLS machines.
Did somebody any tests with this kind of material.

Regards,

Jan Hill

Jan Hill
adidas-Salomon AG