Re: Plastic Prototypes

From: David Comeau (albright@albright1.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 17:47:37 EET

Francisco,
Albright Technologies specializes in producing injection molded prototype
parts
in the resin to be used for the product, such as PC, ABS, ABS/PC, PP, GF, etc.
If you can email or ftp us an .stl file of the part we would be happy to look
at it for the purposes of providing a quote.
Regards,
David R Comeau - President
Albright Technologies
92 Albright Road, Sterling, MA 01564