RE: Much (nice) talk about the Z-stuff, BUT.......

From: Pike, Jim (Jim.Pike@sturm.sulzerpumps.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 00:30:19 EET

Jorn,

Am I wrong (?), or are there other methods used to save build-materials?
(what does the material cost?) To build price-effective parts, we bought a
Genisys machine some time ago; I think that this material-item is a big
advantage of this G-FDM system. (But I have an open mind for someone who can
convince me that I'm wrong!)
Concerning speed, I have never had a customer who had a problem with a
deliverytime of 24 hours, so speed is a minor aspect (or are you going out
of your bed three times a night to take out parts and restart the machine)

With adue respect, how about replacing the word "critique" with "evaluation"
or "questioning"! I was merely pointing out that you are not "wrong" in
"critique" (oops there i go again) questioning an RP technology.

 With consideration to our applications and industry, we made our purchase
based on justification and comparison to other RP technology
(cost,capability, etc...).

Kind regards,

Jim Pike