Looking for market information

From: Charles Kaufmann (ckaufman@dsmdesotech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 22:25:25 EET

Hello RP professionals,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Charlie Kaufmann, and I am the
new Market Development Manager for DSM Somos. In order to guide our
new product development process, I would like to learn more about the
market segments and applications for our stereolithography resins.

To assist in gathering this information, we have posted a short survey on
our website at http://www.dsmsomos.com/survey.html.

If your company produces or requests stereolithography parts, we
would appreciate your taking a few minutes to complete the survey.
For stereolithography machine owners, you will automatically be entered
to win a free trip to Universal Studios and the 3D Systems North
American Stereolithography Users' Group meeting. The deadline for
entries is January 31, 2000.

Thank you for your participation.

Charlie Kaufmann
Market Development Manager