survey says....

From: Keith Wheadon (keith@sgi1.sdaa.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:34:29 EET

To: Everybody
        I have a question to pose to everyone. I run the SLA department for my
company, and the other day the CEO spoke with me about the future. Basically,
he told me that if I knew of a market for a different rapid prototyping
process, that he would buy the machine. I love my SLA, and would still keep
that machine around. I was wondering what the general census was from the RP
community about what other process was making a "boom." I've heard of all
these different processes and techniques, like SLS, FDM, yadda yadda yadda.
 Which of all of the other processes is the most useful....and makes a lot of
money.

Thanks

Keith Wheadon

--