Final deadline for TCT Directory listings.

From: Scott Colman (scott.c@time-compression.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:41:13 EET

Dear list,

IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE KEEP THIS MAIL

PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED UPDATED INFORMATION ALREADY. IF NOT,
DO IT NOW! THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR LISTINGS IN THE TIME COMPRESSION
TECHNOLOGIES DIRECTORY IS THE 20TH JANUARY, 2000.

The following message holds information on how to update your listing in
the Annual Directory edition of Time-Compression Technologies. This full
listing of Time-Compression Technology product and service providers will
be out at the start of February, 2000.

This year you must enter your details via the Company Locator which can be
found at our web site http://www.time-compression.com

When you are at our home page, go to the link "Company Locator" and type in
a search for your company name. If more than one office is listed go to the
one you are responsible for and select your record Below your entry you
will now see the option to update your details. By typing in your password
and hitting the return key you will now reveal your full company record.

We are keeping this facility permanently on-line, so you can update your
records -- for thousands of engineering users - as and when your company
offers a new service.

For frequent users (those updating their listing on a regular basis) you
can short cut the above routing instructions by going direct to:
www.time-compression.com/login.htm

Then enter your company name exactly as it is listed ( not case sensitive)
and password. This will take you directly to your record.

If you lose your password you can have it e-mailed to you as long as your
e-mail is the one currently listed on the Locator. Simply enter the company
name and leave the password blank. An option to have your password e-mailed
to the address we have on file will now appear. If this is no longer a
valid e-mail address, for security purposes, you must call one of our
offices listed below.

If you have any problems updating you records please contact us and
remember this is a free service and will appear in either our European or
North American directory editions - a combined readership of over 55,000
design engineering professionals.

If your company is not listed you will be given the option to complete a
blank entry form and create your own password. Should you forget it
Time-Compression Technologies will hold a record of it.

If your record is correct then you do not need to do anything. It will
automatically appear in the appropriate directory.
If you have any problems completing your listing please contact us
immediately on the following numbers. This is your fianl chance to be
listed in our 2000 Directory,

London, UK : Tel +44 (0) 207 924 5655
Chicago, UK : Tel 312 558 1548
Tattenhall, UK : Tel +44 (0) 1829 770037

Wishing you all a successful 2000.

King regards

Scott Colman
US Sales Manager.