Last Call for Advanced RP&M Symposium 2000

From: Reggie Ponder (reginald.ponder@marc.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 18:20:16 EET

The Symposium sponsored by the RPMI at GA Tech is
about two weeks away (February 7-8) and there are just
15 seats remaining to make it a full house. If you planned
on registering but have not yet done so, we urge you to
do so immediately! We'd like the membership of this list
to have the first opportunity to pick up the remaining seats.

Be aware that there have been some revisions to the
program since you last check it. To see the final program, go
to http://rpmi.marc.gatech.edu and click on Symposium,
then click Program Agenda.

We hope to see as many of you as possible on February 7th.

Reginald D. Ponder
Director of Operations
Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Institute
Georgia Institute of Technology
Manufacturing Research Center
813 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0406