RE: In need of an eagle

From: Budelsky, Stephen (stephen.budelsky@closetmaidmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 15:22:43 EET

Hello list,
        You might want to look at the Viewpoint website. Its
www.viewpoint.com
        They have 3D computer models of just about everything and I know
they have several eagle models. You will have to pay for the model
,unfortunately, but hopefully it isn't too expensive. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Stephen Budelsky, IDSA
Product Designer
Closetmaid