Re: StereoLithography machine MEIKO LC-510

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 02:15:04 EET

Jan Andrzejewski wrote:

> I believe that a little bit of confusion needs to be sorted out here.
>
> Mikron is an Italian company that has a machine called Mikron
> LC510 the build size is 100x100x60 mm

Mikron Research is indeed an Italian company, but the machine is called the
Meiko Jr. LC-510 and it is manufactured by Meiko in Japan. Mikron Research
is the European distributor for Meiko. The machine is targeted at the
jewelry market. As Jan pointed out, Meiko also offers a larger machine,
the Meiko LC-315, which has a larger build chamber.

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park