RP art on the radio

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 06:27:10 EET

A quick note to say: this week I'm on the radio, in a short segment of
the show "Beyond Computers", as an RP sculptor. Local stations and
times are at

http://www.beyondcomputers.org/index.cfm?page=affiliates.cfm

any show before next Wednesday will have me on it. I don't know if I
made the cut-down half-hour version, but I get the last six minutes of
the hour. They have me sounding like a bit of a crank...well, I
suppose I do.

Unfortunately they cut all my plugs for my ever-lovin' suppliers, but
at least they gave a healthy push to my URL.

Build on,

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Digital Sculpture http://www.bathsheba.com