Re: Solar in RP's future?

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 20:21:58 EET

>I am starting a "Making Things from Sunlight" web page at
>http://geocities.com/solarsinter ." It is aimed mainly at students and
>"homebrew" investigators interested in developing this new technology.

Dear Jim,

    Great idea. I was going to suggest that you link to my paper on Lunar
sintering, but I see you've got it right there at the top of the list.

    Under "Personal Factories," you might want to also link to the articles
at:

        -- http://www.ennex.com/publish/199308-MB-HouseholdFab.sht : "The
Household Fabricator" describes a residential subdivision built in 2008,
where the homes have a fabricator room, with fab materials supplied by
underground pneumatic tubes.
        -- http://www.ennex.com/publish/199410-MB-AutofabFuture.sht :
"Automated Fabrication: The Future of Manufacturing" explains how fabbers
will undo the harmful effects of the industrial revolution on mankind,
returning manufacturing to the community.
        -- http://www.ennex.com/publish/199407-MB-FreedomCreate.sht : "The
Freedom to Create" compares the impact of fabbers on manufacturing to the
impact of books on literacy and of cars on transportation.

and under general RP links: http://www.ennex.com/fabbers , which has a host
of information on fabbers of all kinds.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns